Friday 25 April 2014

About That Girl, Sabrina Nasri Nar!

Hi there readers,

It's Sabrina Nasri Nar Bahadur here, currently 17 and living the school life in Fairview International School. I was born in the month of Pisces, to be exact its on March 17,1997 in the Rubbis Fina Hospital and I am a Monday kid though I dislike Mondays. Yes, I am an Asian, from Malaysia but you might be wondering what race am I because if you were to attend a family gathering, you'll feel like the whole Malaysia is here! I am a mixed of Nepalis and Chinese from my dad's side and a mixed of Javanese and a bit of the middle east from my mother's side. It is up to anyone to call what race I am but I have a long history of my family background if I were to tell you now. I am a proud Muslim too. 
#np Till' I Collapse
I enjoyed music very much that it became my favourite hobby. I am a fan of many bands such as the Lawson, The Fray, One Republic, All Time Low, Coldplay, Capital City, Kodaline and the list go on and on. Although I enjoyed pop songs, country musics, alternative rock and etc
#np Love 
I enjoy classical musics too so I started playing piano since I was in 5th grade. Currently I am in Grade 5 on piano because I skipped Grade 1 and 3. I skipped a year without preparing for piano practical exam due to the lots of work in school so kinda left behind with what I caught up. Apart from listening and blasting musics in my room (not that I enjoy annoying mum and dad or anything). 
#np Surfboard
I enjoyed reading and eating. Ever since young, I love reading books written by Enid Blyton and so I grew reading more English books compare to other languages. I love eating and everyone who knows me well knows I ate quite a lot. I love cakes, chicken dishes, light spicy gravy because I cannot stand eating spices, I dislike fish dishes but I love eating boneless fish (Fish and Chips) *I'm starting to make no sense*  and my ultimate favourite is the dishes cooked on Eid Al-Fitr, Chicken in Tomato-Chilli Sauce  and Mutton Rendang.
#np Summertime Sadness
Surprisingly I enjoy writing poems because I have interest in it since I was in Grade 8 and sitting there being lazy, scrolling down on Twitter and Instagram is also one of my addictive things to do, go ahead and follow me @tweetmusically and @musicallyactive.  I am also a very forgetful person therefore I need to write down everything in my planner and I will be checking it from time to time.
#np Me and My Broken Heart

Why 'Rebellious Rose'? 
Everyone symbolized Rose as love but as for me, a rose is beautiful disguise of a cruel little living thing. It is also fragile, therefore it is surrounded by prickly deadly thorn *okay, probably not deadly* but it shows that a Rose needs her protection to keep predators *bad people* away so it will remain in a safe hand and are not easily hurt.
#np Fast Car
Rebellious, because not all innocent and fragile little things remained the same, with the protection given, a rose will get away with whatever rebellious things it does, no one puts the blamed on the rose for bleed a person, do you?
#np Berzerk 
In case you want to give me a feedback on this blog, please contact me through my e-mail at 17islegit@gmail.com. You can email me if you want me to give my point of view on just about anything or my responds to whatever. Anything, emailed me so I can write more. 

MUCH LOVE,
Sabrina, Rebellious Rose Writer <3





4 comments:

  1. Yeah, you can eat ALOT! :P So, will you be documenting your life on this blog?

    ~ImForcedToDoThis (as you know me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I will :) just about everything I guess.

      Delete
    2. Interesting, you didn't tell me you were going to, so I was a little shocked.
      So, tell me, woman, will I feature??

      Delete
  2. If you are not featured, I am as good as dead, aren't I? hahahahaha of course you will, Woman and in fact, just about everyone I know.

    ReplyDelete